Sunday, July 21, 2013

Day 20 Act 21

Cookies for Grandma Eileen! 

We all have people in our lives that we aspire to be like and people that just make us feel special every time we see them. For me, that person is a very special lady, our family refers to as "Grandma" Eileen. 

Even though I would love to claim her as one of my Grandma's, she is actually my brother in law's grandmother. A little birdie told me she needed some cheering up, so I thought she was the perfect person for me to offer some surprise kindness. 

We dropped in for a surprise visit yesterday evening to bring her some of the best cookies on earth. We also brought her, what she referred to as hot dish, we call it a casserole. :-) 


I think our act of kindness worked! It was great seeing her beautiful smile! 


These are the cookies that we brought her, and they are ahhmazing!! If there is  anybody in the DSM metro area that has a passion for cookies like I do, you should totally check them out! 

http://www.chipofftheoldblockbaking.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment